WHO Director-General Speeches – Latest speeches by Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director-General of the World Health Organization
- Visit of H.E. President Kenyatta to the WHO Global Management Meetingon Dec 10 2018 at 09:00
Your excellency President Kenyatta, Excellencies, distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen,
- Opening speech at Prix Galien Internationalon Nov 27 2018 at 09:00
Your Excellency Macky Sall, Monsieur le Président, Excellency Abdoulaye Diouf Sarr,
- The right to healthon Nov 20 2018 at 09:00
Excellencies, ladies and gentlemen, Good afternoon, and thank you for having me. It’s a real honour to be with you in the European Parliament. I have been here with you before, which shows our strong partnership.
- Closing address at High-Level Action Day, First WHO Global Conference on Air Pollution and Healthon Nov 1 2018 at 10:00
Every human being is entitled to breathe clean air. It’s a human right. We are honoured to have the Human Rights High Commissioner, Former President Michelle Bachelet, supporting the WHO Global Conference on Air Pollution and Health. Together we can make it a reality for everyone to breathe life. We also discussed the MOU we signed recently. We discussed how to move on in translating the MOU into action and there will be many things that we will do together.
- Opening address at the First WHO Global Conference on Air Pollution and Healthon Oct 30 2018 at 10:00
Excellency, second Lady Hajia Samira Bawumia of Ghana, my colleague colleague Dr Taalas, Secretary General of WMO and my sister Olga, Excellencies, colleagues, ladies and gentlemen,